Park Village Auctions is making available the entire contents of a well-known national pizza franchise, comprising food preparation factories and fifty fully-equipped stores by way of an invitation to submit offers.
This as duly instructed by the joint provisional liquidators of Taste Food Franchising (Pty) Ltd, Taste Commissary (Pty) Ltd, and Taste Food Trading 1 (Pty) Ltd formerly trading as Domino’s Pizza.
PVA’s Andrew Dix-Peek says that the entire contents of the individual pizza outlets are to be sold complete or combination of lots, distributed across the nine provinces as follows:
- Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth
- Free State: Bloem Royal Square, Bloemfontein, Bayswater
- Gauteng: Alberton, Bellair, Blairgowrie, Boksburg, Brakpan, Bryanpark, Cherry Lane, Comaro Crossing, Faerie Glen, Florida Junction, Fourways, Green Valley, Hatfield, Montana, Les Marais, Pretoria (Church St), Randhart, Rock Cottage, Rynfield, Sasolburg, Springs, Sunninghill, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Waterkloof Glen, Waverley Wierda Park, Willow Way, Wilrogate
- KwaZulu Natal: Phoenix, Westville Athol Heights, Westville Church Street, Windemere
- Limpopo: Thornhill (Polokwane)
- Mpumalanga: Middelburg, Midwater (Middelburg), Secunda, Silverwater Crossing, Witbank
- North West: Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg
- Northern Cape: Kimberly
- Western Cape: Blue Downs, Brackenfell, Brighton Square, Claremont, Fish Hoek, Flamingo Square, Kloof, Milnerton, N1 City, Plumstead, Tygervalley
Notable store contents include pizza ovens; walk-in fridge and freezers; stainless steel under-counter fridges, racking, preparation tables, display stands, heat racks, shelving, extractor canopies; checkout counters and point of sales; chairs and tables.
The preparation factories located in Midrand, Cullinan, and Milnerton, are also to be sold in lots or in set combinations. The contents of each include Numafa tray washers, Macadams industrial mixers, bowl lifters, Benier rounders, floor scales, metal detectors, compressors, Thermobakes, industrial boilers, chillers, pallet stackers, forklifts, and John Deere generators.
Says Dix-Peek: “The stores—fully equipped—stand ready to trade, allowing an investor to ‘hit the ground running’ in the current economic climate where food for delivery or collection currently reigns over sit-down meals.”
Offers close at 12h00 Wednesday the 5th August 2020 and must be submitted with a complete buyer’s pack to email@example.com or in-person to Park Village Auctions, Unit 10 Ferndale Mews North, Ferndale Randburg. The Joint Provisional Liquidators reserve the right not to accept the highest or any other offer.
Viewing of each store is to be arranged by appointment. To book an appointment, download the buyer’s pack or for more detailed information, visit www.parkvillageauctions.co.za, reference number 526.