Park Village Auctions will bring to market six large farm portions “with residential development potential” in Erasmia, Gauteng to market on Wednesday the 16th of September.
Anna Mahlangu of PVA says that investors with an eye for development are bound to leap at this opportunity in light of the “outward urban migration” trend in real-estate.
Mahlangu: “The Covid-19 pandemic proved that many suburban residents—who live near the city to be close to work—are capable of fulfilling their duties from home.
“As such, those who have the means are embarking on an outward migration, opting for spacious country-like living on the outskirts of densely populated cities.
“The properties that we have available therefore present a favourable opportunity investors, developers in particular, who want to capitalise on this phenomenon,” Mahlangu concludes
The properties in question are located just outside of Erasmia, Gauteng and take the form of farm portions comprising vacant land, residential dwellings and outbuildings with improvements in varying degrees.
The auction will take place both online and on-site by means of a simulcast auction. The venue for the on-site auction will be Velmore Hotel & Spa, 96 Main Road (M26) Hennops River, Erasmia, Gauteng.
Proceedings will commence at 11am as follows:
- Portion 45 of the Farm Mooiplaats 355 JR, Centurion (2.5710 Hectare)
- Portion 9 of the Farm Erasmia 350, JR, Centurion (45.7229 Hectares)
- The remaining extent of the Farm Willers Vallei 647, JR, Centurion (107.1570 Hectares)
- Portion 6 of the Farm Vlakplaats 354, JR, Centurion (297.6210 Hectares)
- Portion 1 of the Farm Lekkerhoekie 450, JR, Centurion (13.0654 Hectres)
- Portion 132 of the Farm Knopjeslaagte 385, JR, Centurion (8.5653 Hectares)
Viewing can be arranged by appointment by calling Park Village Auctions on 011 789 4375 or emailing email@example.com. For viewing and physical attendance of the auction, it must be noted that social distancing and strict hygiene protocol will be enforced.
For detailed property information packs and to register online, please visit www.parkvillageauctions.co.za web reference 587.